Join 2,000 Londoners for a food and beer experience that's the first of its kindWhat would we do without food and beer? Starve and die of thirst, that’s what. Hooray for Borough Market then which combines the best of both worlds, with this hand-selected combo of Mediterranean eats and craft-brewed perfection. Sample a range of tipples from craft breweries paired with French cheeses, Spanish dishes and all manner of tasty treats. The festival takes place outdoors but under a roof, so come rain or shine it'll be a tasty day out. Browse, sip, sample and love.
Here's what's included:
- Half pint on entrance of rare Czech Tankové Pivo beer
- A booklet full of pairing tips and history on the festival's many beers
- Access to watching live brewing demos with lots of tasters
- Talks on beer and food thoughout the event, from some of the leading beer and food writers in the world
- Beer cocktail making and cooking demonstrations, with lots of samples
- Fri 24 Jul: 6pm-10pm
- Sat 25 Jul: 12pm-5pm or 6pm-10pm
- Sun 26 Jul: 12pm-6pm
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.