The Holy Grail of food loversA delicious day filled with street food vendors, pop-up restaurants and artisan foods – this is a must for any hungry hippos out there. There's a new chilli food market, and if you're after a cool down you can grab some wine, beer and cocktails in the drinks theatre. And that's not even mentioning the live music, top chefs dishing out tips (with Master Chefs and Great British Bakers present and correct), tasting sessions and feasting going on. Tuck in.
Event sneak peak:
- Feast in the Street Food Avenue
- Learn to bake in the Cake and Bake Theatre
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the Vintage Tea Tent
- Taste wine, champagne and craft beer in the Drinks Theatre
- Meet Michelin starred Chefs Atul Kocchar and Alyn Williams cooking their signature recipes in the Aga Rangemaster Chefs Theatre, with Celebrity Chef Aldo Zilli, and MasterChef’s Tony Rodd.
Under 12s accompanied by parents enter free.