A festive yuletide feastBrick Lane's Truman Brewery is about to undergo a serious makeover. The Foodies Festival will be making their way there and transforming it into a yuletide culinary wonderland to celebrate Christmas and all the delicious food that comes with the festivities.
There's plenty to be interested about. Firstly, there'll be a Christmas market hosting over 150 artisan producers, where you can pick up anything from eggnog to macaroons. Then, when you fancy a tipple, you can visit the Gin Cocktail Theatre with yuletide cocktail masterclasses or the Drinks Theatre, where sessions will be held by craft beer, wine and champagne experts. And, of course, there'll be lots of fun to be had post-feasting, with live-music, carollers, photo-booths and team quizzes.
The main attraction of the day will be London's acclaimed chefs sharing their favourite recipes. Have a look at the chefs already confirmed:
- Nadiya Hussain: Great British Bake Off Winner
- Adam Simmonds: Michelin Star + Great British Menu Winner 2014
- Dhruv Baker: MasterChef Winner 2010
- Jesse Dunford Wood: Parlour
- Adam Handling: Caxton
- David Degiovanni: Union Street Cafe
- Kim Woodward: Savoy Grill
- Omar Allibhoy: Tapas Revolution
- Michael Weiss: Quiglanos
- Matt Robinson: Bluebird Cafe
- Richard Kirkwood: The Wright Brothers
Under 12s go free with a paying adult. Fully accessible. Event closes: 7pm. Dogs on leads are permitted. Concession tickets available for students, over 65s and the unemployed. ID required. Carers go free with service users.