A real game of thrones for all you lords and ladiesThink you know medieval banqueting? Think again. This interactive night out is the most fun you can have with your chainmail on.
- Each ticket includes a four-course medieval banquet
- Free-flowing ale, wine and juice throughout the night
- A court of knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians, jugglers, minstrels and medieval tumblers will entertain you as you dine
- Additional fancy dress available to hire for £10 on the night
- Rated 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor
Wolf Hall's got nothing on this, as performers serenade you between courses and the ale flows freely. When sword fighting, wenches and knights abound, the only thing to do is get involved. And take a snap with King Henry, of course.
- Roasted chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables
- A platter of meat, pate and cheddar cheese with salad and pickled vegetables
- A rich fruit-filled pie served with cream
- Vegetarian options available