Put on your dancing shoes and learn from a master
- Learn one of the world’s most romantic styles of dance with an award-winning teacher
- Pay just £24 for one person (usually £48)
- Bring a partner and pay just £45 for two people (usually £96)
Time Out says
When you think of tango, what comes to mind? Perhaps it’s a rose clasped tightly in the mouth of a dapper-looking dancer; maybe, it’s the fiery ‘El Tango de Roxanne’ from ‘Moulin Rouge!’. Either way, you’ve got to agree that this passionate Latin style of dance is very impressive indeed. And you could learn how to do it! The Raquel Greenberg Tango Academy is offering you the chance to have four classes (because one is simply not enough!) either alone or with a partner for £24 or £45. And with Raquel Greenberg, you’re in excellent hands; she boasts 23 years' experience and won tango teacher of the year at the 2014 AirEuropa Latin UK awards. Basically, you can’t go wrong here, and you’re bound to complete the four classes with a little (or a lot) more swagger on the dancefloor.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for 4 x 45-minute tango classes at Raquel Greenberg's Tango Academy for either one person or two.
- Classes take place at La Divina,5 Rossmore Rd, London NW1 6NJ.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Booking is essential, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your voucher and security code.
- Your first class must be taken within 2 weeks of purchasing and all classes taken within 2 months of your first class
- Valid for new customers to Raquel Greenberg Tango Academy only.
- Limited to one voucher per person.
- More may be purchased as gifts.
- Please wear comfortable leather-soled shoes.
- Classes are 45 minutes long.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.