A panel of experts dive into all things Valencia (including the perfect paella)
What do you get?
- Join National Geographic Traveller Travel Geek’s Valencia-themed webinar for free
- Learn how to make authentic paella from an expert chef
- Discover Valencia’s best place to go and secret spots from the panellists
- Get an in-depth look at the city’s lesser-known characteristics
Time Out says:
Intrigued by Spain’s third most populous city? Or perhaps you’re just really, really into paella (any dish served in a pan bigger than your head is a winner in our books)? Whatever your interest in Valencia, National Geographic’s expert panel of Travel Geeks has the information you. They’ll be discussing how to Spain’s most famous dish, other regional food and drink highlights, things to do, beaches to visit and more. But the best bit? You can join in for free. Yep, free.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for free registration to National Geographic Travel Geeks ‘Valencia: Culture and Cuisine’ webinar.
- Please follow the link to redeem.
- The webinar takes place on September 17 2020 at 6 pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.