Time Out Loves screening
What is it?
Time Out readers have a one-off chance to catch a free preview screening of the highly-praised toe-tapping new drama ‘Wild Rose’ in London this month.
Rose-Lynn Harlan is bursting with raw talent, charisma and cheek. Played in ‘Wild Rose’ by Bafta Rising Star nominee Jessie Buckley (‘Beast’), Rose is fresh out of jail, and with two young kids, all she wants is to get out of Glasgow and make it as a country singer in Nashville. Her mum Marion (Julie Walters) has had a bellyful of Rose-Lynn’s Nashville nonsense. Forced to take responsibility, Rose-Lynn gets a cleaning job, only to find an unlikely champion in the middle-class lady of the house (Sophie Okonedo).
Directed by Tom Harper, ‘Wild Rose’ is an uplifting story with an original soundtrack about family, dreams and reality, and three chords and the truth. Apply now to discover for yourselves why this is the movie everyone will be talking about this month.
Need to know:
- This ticket is valid for one entry to the preview screening of 'Wild Rose' at the Everyman Cinema King's Cross on Wednesday April 10.
- Maximum of 2 tickets per person.
- Arrivals from 6pm and the film will start at 6.30pm.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- The venue address is King's Cross, 14-18 Handyside St, Kings Cross, London N1C 4DN.
- Please note that the event will be over-allocated so we are unable to guarantee your entry to the event.
- Entry will be on a first come first served basis. Seating is unallocated.
- The film is rated 15 and is 100 minutes long. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening which may feature visitors.
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- This e-ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.