Stay late and see behind the science scenes at the Crick Institute
What is it?
A Time Out exclusive – and your chance to find out more about what happens at Britain’s biggest science lab.
If you’ve ever wanted to take control of a neuron, insert yourself into DNA or discover what music gets scientists into the zone, then we’ve got some good news.
We’ve partnered up with the Francis Crick Institute to offer Time Out readers exclusive access to a packed evening of pop-up science, right in the heart of King’s Cross. You’ll discover what it takes to keep the labs running and cutting-edge science happening through an exciting line up of talks, hands-on activities, music, drink and much more.
Not only that, you’ll also meet some of the incredible technicians, engineers and specialists that make this life-changing research happen, from chemistry to neuroscience. Besides, this is the Crick’s only ‘Late’ of 2019, so don’t miss out – bag your free ticket while you still can, and put science under the microscope.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Francis Crick Institute ‘Late’ on March 13.
- Please note your voucher is only valid for the specified date.
- Event runs from 6pm until 9.30pm.
- You must present your voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.