Get all your Fringe laughs in the comfort of the capitalFresh Out of Fringe helps launch our September program, with a 5 day festival of Edinburgh Fringe's hottest talent. Your very first chance to catch this fresh talent straight out of Edinburgh so if you missed Fringe's finest (or loved them so much you want to see them again!) this is the week for you.
12 September, 7pm:
- Omar + Lee: Fast rising comedy duo Omar & Lee present their debut show We Are All Idiots.
12 September, 9pm:
- Amelia Ryan – Lady Liberty: Sexy, sassy and side-splittingly hilarious
13-14 September, 7pm:
- Holly Burn: Holly's special, she knows it… but when will everyone else catch on?
"A proper mad comedian" – Stewart Lee's Fringe Recommendation 2015
13-14 September, 9pm:
- Fern Brady – Male Comedienne: gender, class and Catholicism. Fern returns after her sellout, 2015 show.
"Top five young comedians to watch." – The Telegraph
15 September, 7pm:
- David Mills – Shame: With sharp and hilarious pop culture rants, Mills combines laid-back storytelling with acerbic wit.
15 September, 9pm:
- James Rowland – Team Viking: A while ago my friend Tom died of heart cancer. His last wish was to be given a Viking Burial. So I did.
16 September, 7pm:
- Not Too Tame – Early Doors: First night under new management. A brother and sister open up the family pub for the first time after it's been left to them by their mum. Nestle yourself amongst the regulars as they find their voices through love, loss, laughter and a pub quiz.
16 September, 9pm:
- Tracy: A ruthless comedy about a hard-ass woman out for world domination in the form of a supermarket promotion