A whole load of funny for your moneyRussell Hicks goes in for a very different sort of comedy, improvising and delivering via a hilarious stream of consciousness, meaning that no two performances are alike. He hails from San Diego and tonight he's hopping across the pond to deliver you a whole load of punchlines. How thoughtful. He's joined tonight by James Lynch, Michael Legge and MC Jimmy James Jones.
Your ticket also gets you a some tasty grub until 7pm. Menu is a choice of:
- six Korean fried chicken strips + side
- bokkeuumbap (Kimchi fired rice) + side
- yoka mein (beef broth noodles) + side
- four Korean fried chicken wings + side
- two steamed bun (mushroom or pork) + two sides
Over 18s only. Acts are subject to change without notice. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted. Please note, the dinner and comedy ticket includes food from Jubo, the Korean style chicken canteen.