The comedian pontificates on life lessons through the lens of the great bard
- Stream the performance live from your own home
- One ticket grants access to the whole household
- Premium and VIP passes available with loads of added extras
Where and when?
Online. July 14, 7.30pm
Time Out says
Of course Russell Brand would plonk himself alongside the greatest writer to have ever lived. Sure takes some balls, that. And to be fair to him, Russell Brand certainly has a pair of those. He’s also got a fair few opinions on how to live the right kind of life, and it’s those you’re going to hear at this live-streamed event. In it, Brand will show how the language and wisdom of Shakespeare can be applied to modern life, and how they reflect universal truths and permeate Brand’s own lived experience.
£18: Standard Pass, stream event only
£24: Premium Pass includes Ian and Russell in conversation after the event, plus behind-the-scenes footage
£36 - VIP Pass includes Ian and Russell in conversation after the event, behind-the-scenes footage, a digital poster and an exclusive digital programme
Need to know
- This offer is for access to the live-stream of Russell Brand’s ‘Our Little Lives: Shakespeare & Me’
- To purchase, click the link above to our partner site.
- Please select one ticket for the whole household who are going to watch the event.
- Details of how to access the live stream will be sent to you directly by the event partner closer to the event.
- 24-hour catch up is available
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer