That’s quite the value for this level of quality you know...
- The London Concertante performing Bach, Vivaldi and more
- Right in the heart of central London, in a stunning venue
- Welcome the return of live music in style
September 25 and October 22, Vivaldi Four Seasons
October 2, Bach Violin Concertos
Time Out Says:
Few gigs are better than a classic concert by candlelight, especially those at the incredibly beautiful St Martins in the Fields, in Trafalgar Square. Throw in those exceptionally fine musicians at the London Concertante and you’ve got yourself an absolute banger, people. We have tickets to three concerts, including two devoted to Vivaldi’s ‘The Four Seasons’ and one bringing Bach’s violin concertos vividly to life. So, setting, musicians and music all top notch? See you down there old sport.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to see the London Concertante in candlelight concert
- Only valid for your selected date option.
- Doors 7.00 pm, performance starts 7.30pm, final doors 9.30pm.
- Please take your voucher to the event for admission.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer