Yes you did read that right, it’s a Disney/Baz Lurhman mash-up
- Written and directed by drag star, ShayShay
- At one of London’s best subterranean venues
- Enjoy comedy, burlesque, food and cocktails
Time Out says
This sounds like something from a fever dream… we’re guessing they started with the name and went from there. But you know what? It might just work. Why? Well, it’s from the superb hand of drag artist ShayShay, who has written and directed the whole shebang. So what to expect. Well, cabaret, comedy, burlesque and a theme that riffs on Disney’s ‘Mulan’ and Baz Lurhman’s film version of ‘Moulin Rouge’. Madness. Expect glitz, glamour, go-go girls and to be honest god knows what else. One thing we do know is that this is going to be one raucous party. We’re going.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘Mulan Rouge’ at The Vaults.
- To redeem, take your ticket to the venue on the night you have booked.
- The dress Code: a hot Paris night in the Mulan Rouge. Adorn yourself in your finest glam and armour, dress to impress and join the dazzling girls of the Mulan Rouge. Please remember, cultural garments are NOT costumes.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Over 18s only. Sexually eplicit and strong langauge.
- Entrance to Mulan Rouge is via our Leake Street entrance.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.