Warner creates an incredible three-course mealJoin renowned chef and TV personality Valentine Warner for an evening of fine dining, inspired by game. With a strong focus on robust, flavoursome food, Valentine believes that a real understanding of excellent ingredients, producers and the natural history of food contributes as much to the plate as the cooking. A very keen outdoors man, Valentine can often be found seeking new adventures outside the kitchen and, most likely, fishing. His unique focus on finding and cooking excellent food make this an event not to be missed for those who love food at it's freshest, purest and most delicious.
- Canapé + Hepple Gin Silver Martini reception
- Hepple Gin + Tonic's
- Hepple botanicals-cured Orkney salmon gravlax, sweet mustard + dill sauce with black caraway sourdough
- La Miranda de Secastilla Garnacha Blanc, 2012
- Roast brace of Highland snipe with sauce saupiquet, potato purée, oats + crispy onions with watercress salad
- Passagem Quinta de la Rosa, Quinta das Bandeiras, Douro, Portugal, 2008
- Prune and Armagnac crème brûlée with shortbread
- Muscat Saint-Jean de Minervois 2012, Domaine les Roumanis, France
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.