Exerceo are giving you a hefty discount for celeb-approved personal training sessions
- High-tech electronic treatment replicating muscle movement
- Taking place at three sought-after studios in London
- Just £59 for your first two sessions
Time Out says
Sometimes you just don’t have the time to be heading to the gym. And let’s be honest, there’s no pleasure in schlepping it to exercise at 5am. Instead, do as the celebrities do. Get EMS training this winter and you’ll feel like you’ve been lifting weights, doing crunches and hitting the machines without all that effort. One of the fastest-growing sectors of the fitness industry, electro muscle stimulation encourages your muscles to contract and release like they would if you were working out or lifting weights. So essentially, you’ll wear dome pads on your body and feel the sensation of intense training, all while lying down or standing. This discount is helping you to get those celebrity-style abs from £59, which is half the usual price.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for EMS Training at Exerceo.
- Age limit 18 plus.
- New customers only.
- Locations: Blackfriars The Colombo Centre, 34-68 Colombo Street, London SE1 8DP, Monument Lightcentre , St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU, Belgravia Lightcentre , Ecclestone Street, London SW1W 9LX
- To redeem please create an account with GloFox (https://exerceotraining.co.uk/prices-glofox/ log-in/register is at the top of this page), and email email@example.com with voucher and security code.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Both sessions must be taken by March 31 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.