The East London Pub Co opened a new restaurant in the heart of Soho
What’s the deal?
- A free burger at Coqbull
- Only available from December 15 to 18 from 5pm to 7pm
- Be one of the first 50 people through the door to get yours
Time Out says:
You might recognise Coqbull from their brief stint in The Lock Tavern earlier this year, but you if you don’t, you soon will. Coqbull made a splash in Ireland’s culinary scene with its rocking rotisserie chicken and frankly humongous hamburgers, now it’s found a permanent home in London, too. And what better way to greet Londoners than by dishing out truck-loads of free food? That’s right, if you head to Coqbull Soho between December 15 and 18 (and manage to be one of the first 50 people after the clock hits 5pm), you’ll get a burger completely free of charge. Welcome to town, Coqbull. We like you already.
Need to know:
- Only available from December 15 to 18 from 5pm to 7pm.
- Please note this voucher does not guarantee you to a free burger.
- You must be one of the first 50 people through the door one one of the above dates to claim your free burger.
- Only one per person.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.