Get your chops around this West African cookingPop up champs Grub Club are helping Ghana Kitchen with this great night that combines the chefs' Ghanaian roots with modern dining. Start with a red and sweet fried plantain, then you can choose one option from the menu of main dishes.
- Jollof spiced chicken burger with scotch bonnet coleslaw, jollof rice, and shito hot sauce.
- Wrap stuffed with jollof chicken, scotch bonnet coleslaw, jollof rice, and shito hot sauce.
- Nkatenkwan (peanut bitter stew with slow-cooked lamb, sweet fried plaintain and ground cassava).
- Garden egg moussaka with a Béchamel sauce and ground cassava.
- Kentumere (spicy sardine stew with maize dough dumpling).
You will be seated by the venue on arrival.