A whole new meaning for ‘murder on the dancefloor’
What do you get?
- Take part in a virtual murder mystery solo or with friends
- Investigate and question the suspects through the magic of Zoom
- 90 to 120 minutes of good old-fashioned fun from your living room
Time Out says:
Oh, you thought whodunnits couldn’t get any cheesier? That’s cute – there’s always room for more cheese. This time you are in the live audience of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and widely-disliked presenter Piers O’Work (sigh) has been found dead in his dressing room, half-naked and strangled with a feather boa (double sigh). It might be corny, but your help is needed to solve this case. Luckily you’ll be joined by judge Tino Taglioni (really?) as he tries to unmask the murderer. Try and crack the case now for just £5 – a fake TV personality’s family are counting on you.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for tickets to Strictly Come Murder.
- Each person requires a ticket
- To redeem your voucher visit www.thewhodunnit.co.uk/redeem choose the right game and select the number of tickets you require and then enter the voucher codes one by one in the 'promo code' field.
- Please note a £1 booking fee is applicable at checkout.
- Once you've redeemed your voucher you will then be sent a joining link with clear instructions one hour before the start of your scheduled session.
- If you are having trouble redeeming please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Please check the whodunnit site for available dates and times.
- Run time is between 90 minutes and two hours.
- If you have any issues with your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).