An inspirational event for real women, supporting them through life’s challengesHer is a one day event comprising talks and workshops which offer tools and solutions to help you deal with modern day challenges.
Career + Finance:
- Struggling to balance work and your personal life? Come and hear Kathleen Mitchell, VP EMEA of Stella & Dot, talk about how you can have it all.
- Found yourself in a situation where you have to take back control of your finances? Jo Read will be launching her book "Suddenly Single" and talking about how to manage and be in control of your wealth.
Health + Wellbeing:
- Do you find it hard to deal positively with certain situations? Come and listen to Shelley Cushway whose workshop will introduce the concept of mindfulness and how it can help you move from being reactionary to responsive.
- Would you like to expand your comfort zone? Come and listen to Caroline Ferguson who will help you address this, break through your resistance and free yourself from the things that have been keeping you stuck.
Life + Self Coaching:
- Looking for someone or something to change your life? Diane Sheppard will help you see that you are the person who can make life exciting, fun and all you want it to be.
- Rachel Maunder’s session will offer an insight into how we never know whose life we could change by sharing our ideas and suggestions within our different networks.
Event runtime: 10am-6pm.