Two triumphant, whisky-filled days in celebration of the Midsummer SolsticeHighland Park Single Malt Scotch Whisky, the ‘Orkney Single Malt with Viking Soul’ is taking over London’s Dalston Roof Park for two evenings to celebrate the Midsummer Solstice.
A hugely significant time of year at the whisky’s home on Orkney and an important celebration in Nordic history and culture, Midsummer Solstice is traditionally celebrated with good friends, bonfires, music and dance.
The narrative of Highland Park is deeply rooted in Nordic traditions and the people on Orkney (one in three have Viking ancestry) take huge pride in honouring the spirit of their Viking ancestors by hosting a week’s worth of events dedicated to the official start of summer, when the evenings are at their longest.
The Highland Park Midsummer Social at Dalston Roof Park will bring to life this wonderful heritage with two days of celebration.
Expect the following:
- Torchlight whisky tastings with Highland Park’s global brand ambassador Martin Markvardsen
- Highland Park infused cocktails
- Nordic inspired food curated by Root + Bone
- Highland Park Boilermaker pairings with 40ft Brewery
- DJ Eelke Kleijn will play a set on Tuesday 21 June
- Acoustic band Slow Club will provide live music on Wednesday 22 June
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Ticket includes complimentary drink and food plus entertainment.