Life is a canvas and all it needs is colourInspired by the original Holi in India but not related, the Holi One Colour Festival travels around the world.
- Be one of thousands of people that come together to share music, dance, performance art and, of course, colour
- A liberating experience where you can let go and just have an amazing time
- One of the event's most special moments is the first countdown, when everyone throws their colour simultaneously
- The air is filled with clouds of bright powder, painting everyone in rainbows of colour
- Enjoy a lineup of some of the best DJs in the country, as well as a host of the freshest new acts exploding onto the electronic music scene
An amazing, vibrant experience.
Over 18s only. Runs 12pm-10pm. Colour Day Pass tickets include five colour powder packs. Come wearing white and leave colourful. You can read the full T&Cs here: holione.com/en/terms-and-conditions.html