Four cocktails for £20 at an exclusive Time Out party
What is it?
Just £20 for four cocktails from some of the best bars in the business, plus loads of awesome entertainment at Night Tales. Down with mulled wine, it's hot cocktail time.
- A hot scotch from Iron Stag (Glenfiddich 12-year-old whisky, mulled ginger and apple beer, heather honey, grated cinnamon) served with boozy doughnuts by chef Adam Handling
- An immersive Northern Lights experience with an Arctic Screwdriver by Silver Lining (Reyka vodka, sherry, clementine, lemon, almond syrup, ginger ale)
- A game of table-top curling with a Driech Day Punch by Punch Room (Hendrick’s gin, red currant syrup, lemon juice, Nepalese and chocolate tea, absinthe, chilli bitters)
- A vintage arcade game with a Funkimonkey by Funkidory (Monkey Shoulder whisky, chestnut liqueur, sugar syrup, coffee, peanut butter and a white chocolate foam)
- The chance to grab food from the venue’s resident Japanese izakaya Fat Baby and pizza masters Sons of Slice
- A soundtrack of solid gold grooves to get you feeling even more toasty.
Curated by Time Out’s drinks editor, this anti-mulled wine event sees wildly original and delicious cocktail creations served steaming straight to your cup.
Tickets to the ultimate hot cocktail party cost £20 each and include four drinks, so gather your cocktail-loving pals and get booking. And don’t forget your hat, scarf and gloves. Although, they are bound to be coming off in next to no time.
Please remember to drink responsibly.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Time Out's Hotboozapalooza
- You must present a valid e-ticket upon entry
- Event strictly 18+
- Security reserve the right to prevent entry to ticket holders
- Bar staff reserve the right to not serve alcohol to ticketholders
- Please remember to drink responsibly https://drinkaware.co.uk/
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Image credit: Time Out/David Tett Photography
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions