Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Ever wondered what it would be like to combine yoga with some of Madonna’s signature moves? Us neither, but then we heard about House of Voga and were sold. It’s run by Juliet Murrell, who has been practicing yoga for more than 15 years, training first in India and then back here in London. The vogue thing isn’t a gimmick, though. Her expert classes use the vogue gesture to help deepen yoga poses and to explore the effect of body language, building strength and alignment. It’s open to all ages, all skill levels and all fitness levels. All you need is a capacity for fun. There’s a lot of it.
When is it?
7pm - 8pm on Tuesday March 3.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to House of Voga at Samsung KX on Tuesday March 3.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 7pm.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Yoga mats will be provided.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.