We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on a seriously fine way to get into yoga, where you can do your downward dogs inspired by Madge herself. We hope you’re feeling curious…
Ever wondered what it would be like to combine yoga with some of Madonna’s signature moves? Us neither, but then we heard about House of Voga and were sold. It’s run by Juliet Murrell, who has been practicing yoga for more than 15 years, training first in India and then back here in London. The vogue thing isn’t a gimmick, though. Her expert classes use the vogue gesture to help deepen yoga poses and to explore the effect of body language, building strength and alignment. It’s open to all ages, all skill levels and all fitness levels. All you need is a capacity for fun. There’s a lot of it.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to House of Voga at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Sunday July 21.
- Event starts at 11am. Please arrive 15 minutes before the session start time to sign the health waiver and class T&Cs. Latecomers will not be permitted into the class.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch. High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ensure you wear comfortable clothing and inform instructors of any injuries.
- Mats are provided.
- There are no shower or locker facilities on site, but bags can be left safety within the space.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.