Become fully immersed in a very special screening of this hugely-anticipated film
What is it?
Must-see immersive screenings of the brand new ‘How to Train your Dragon’ film
Let's be honest, few things are cooler than dragons. They breathe fire, for goodness sake. And now, we’ve got you an exclusive opportunity to catch the hugely-anticipated new movie, ‘How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’, before anyone else.
Feeling excited? You should be. Bag tickets and you’ll be whisked away into some genuinely fantastic dragon-based celebrations, including the chance to explore the land of Berk and take part in a range of magical activities. Then, of course, you’ll get to see the new chapter of the animated franchise in a uniquely-designed space. And that’s not mentioning the fact that you’ll get reacquainted with all of your favourite ‘How to Train your Dragon’ characters, like Hiccup the viking and Toothless the dragon.
Great for both adults and kids, this is your chance to become fully immersed into the ‘How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’ universe – courtesy of Universal and DreamWorks Animation. But don't wait – since these are very special screenings, tickets are limited. Oh, and if you're looking to make this an even more memorable day out, there are also box seats available. Fancy.
Where is it?
Collins Music Hall, Angel
When is it?
Wednesday January 23, 12.30pm
Wednesday January 23, 6pm
Sunday January 27, 9.30am - SOLD OUT
Sunday January 27, 1.45pm - SOLD OUT
Tickets begin at only £22 for adults and £15 for kids.
Please note this experience contains sequences of flashing lights which might affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy.
Hard of hearing subtitles and audio description are not available for any performances.
- This ticket is valid for one entry to a special screening of ‘How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’.
- Please select your preferred ticket on check out and present your e-ticket on arrival. Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Venue address is: Collins Music Hall, 11 Islington Green, London N1 2XH (nearest tube: Angel). Doors open at 12.30pm and 6pm on Wednesday January 23, 9.30am and 1.45pm on Sunday January 27 depending on your selcted date and time.
- The film will start approximately 1.15h after doors open. Entry cannot be guaranteed after the film start time.
- The full event lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Entry will be on a first come first served basis. Seating is unallocated which includes a limited number of box seats.
- Please be aware that some of the concessions on the lower floor and at the screening will be cash only.
- If you require special access please inform the events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a limited number of carer tickets available for this event.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- This e-ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.