Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing. When it comes to mastering the art of the hula hoop, there's no one better to learn from than Carla Rose, who scored a Guinness World Record for most hula hoops spun simultaneously. At this silly, sweaty HulaFit class, your workout comes with plenty of laughs and a lot of squatting, dancing, jumping, bouncing and balancing.
When is it?
7pm-7.45pm on September 16.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX store. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to HulaFit at Samsung KX on September 16.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 7pm.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and a free coffee or soft drink at the Origin Coffee Shop at Samsung KX store. Only specified drinks will be available, please ask your server for more details.
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase at the Origin Coffee Shop.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.