Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Bored of the same old running route and living room weight reps? Revamp your exercise regime with a class that feels more like a retro disco than a treadmill slog. Hula-hooper extraordinaire Carla Rose, who incidentally holds the Guinness World Record for most hula hoops spun simultaneously, will have you bopping, squatting, swinging and shimmying. And while we can’t promise you’ll be claiming that world record for yourself just yet, you will certainly be smiling while you’re sweating.
When is it?
6.30pm-7.15pm on September 17.
This HulaFit class is part of Time Out’s curated events at Samsung KX. Whether you’re looking to find focus with morning yoga or impress your flatmates with a new craft, we’ve got something just for you. Discover the complete Time Out and Samsung KX guide here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to a HulaFit Class at Samsung KX on Friday September 17.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 6.30pm. Please arrive 10 minutes before start time to set up.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Hula hoop equipment is provided.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's events terms and conditions here.
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines.
- All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.