A thrilling boat ride, VIP reception and an invitation to a private screening at IMAXGet your fill of thrills and iconic luxury on the Thames while you admire the spectacular views. On arrival at the Silver Sturgeon, you'll first board the waiting RIBs (high-performance, open-top boats) for a thrilling high-speed chase down the Thames, past the Houses Of Parliament and MI6, and back to London Eye. You'll then board the Sturgeon for a true VIP evening: there's a food menu designed by Jamie Oliver, a splendid cocktail reception, plus a complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks, with all the VIP trimmings and service you'd expect. Awesome.
But that's not all: there's a gem in this crown. All guests are specially invited to travel by double decker bus to the IMAX. There, a private sponsored screening of Spectre, the new Bond movie starring Daniel Craig, awaits. Welcome to the good life.
A breakdown of your luxurious evening:
- VIP evening on board the Silver Sturgeon, moored at the London Eye Pier
- Hi-octane speedboat chase along the Thames past key London landmarks
- Cocktail reception on arrival
- Gourmet Bowl Food by Jamie Oliver
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine and soft drinks
- Atmospheric music
- VIP hostess service
- A special invitation to a private sponsored screening of Spectre, the new Bond movie, at IMAX
- Private travel to IMAX on iconic Routemaster buses
Over 16s only. Valid ID required. Event runs 6pm-10:45pm.
Please note that the screening is not connected to the Iconic London event and is not for sale either as part of Iconic London or separately; it is a Paragon-sponsored private screening to which they offer complimentary invites to Paragon guests.