The more you look, the less you seeYou will be dumbfounded, amazed and stupefied all at once and you might even jump out of your seat to exclaim "impossible!" Coming to the West End is a show infused with illusions, magic, trickery and escapology that will make you reassess your grasp on reality. Directed by Anthony Owen, the multi-award winning producer and magic consultant behind Channel 4's Derren Brown, Impossible brings eight world-leading performers together live on-stage for the very first time. Abracadabra people.
Lineup sneak peek:
- Modern-day Houdini, daredevil and TV escapologist Jonathan Goodwin
- Mind-blowing mind-reader Chris Cox
- Psychological trickster Katherine Mills
- Boundary breaking magician Ben Hart
- Spellbinding digital marvel Jamie Allan
If booking multiple tickets please make sure to book from one YPlan account if you want to be seated together. You will be allocated the best available seats in the selected seating area. Please note that RV stands for Restricted View. These tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded (unless of course the performance is cancelled).