Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
What’s scarier: standing up in a board meeting with no notes? Or, standing up on stage with no lines? This fun-but-genuinely-useful workshop uses the art of improv to help people gain the confidence and quick-thinking skills needed to smash it in the modern workplace. Run by Hoopla, who regularly work with Google and Facebook, the class is suitable for people who have absolutely never ever acted or attempted stand-up, and the teachers keep everything light, fun and entirely unintimidating. We promise.
When is it?
6.30pm-7.30pm on July 29.
This event is part of Time Out’s latest series of curated classes and workshops at Samsung KX, a cultural hub in the heart of Coal Drops Yard. Find everything from sunrise yoga to baby theatre, here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to a Improv for Business with Hoopla at Samsung KX on Thursday July 29.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 6.30pm. Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event. Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's events terms and conditions here.
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines. All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings must be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.