Get to grips with a dozen exquisite tipplesWhen learning consists of drinking, it sure doesn’t feel like learning. This tasting course will introduce you to 12 majestic wines of the world. Tasting notes, a two-course lunch and glass of champagne are all provided. By the time you’re done, you’ll be an expert oenophile and a wee bit tipsy. Result.
Course sneak peek:
- introduction to the world’s major wine regions
- two-course lunch + a glass of champagne
- tutored tasting of 12 wines
- new world wine vs old world classics
- major red grape varieties: Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir + others
- major white grape varieties: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling + others
- how wine is made: grapes, fermentation + ageing
Over 18s only. Includes a two-course lunch and a glass of champagne. Running time around five hours.