A brand new supper club from your favourite chef with a penchant for profanityInterested in eating irresistible sushi? If so, look no further than Gordon Ramsay's Maze Grill Royal Hospital Road, where they'll be paying tribute to Japan’s Cherry Blossom Festival at their brand new supper club bringing the taste of Tokyo to SW3. Join them on Tuesday 12 April for a fabulous evening hosted by Maze Grill’s sushi chef Gohei, who will be sharing his expertise in Japanese cuisine amid a restaurant decked in fragrant cherry blossoms.
The fun starts with a welcome cocktail, the cherry-flavoured Sakura Shake, and deliciously crisp canapés of vegetable tempura and koji-marinated fried chicken. This'll be followed by a range of gorgeous sushi and sashimi, before hearty courses of miso-glazed black cod and udon noodles with soy-braised Dingley Dell pork belly. A matcha green tea swiss-roll with sakura (Japanese cherry) jelly finishes the superb menu in elegant style. And, for those who want a drink with their dinner, an option to have dishes paired with matching wines and sakes is available.
- Sakura Shake cocktail on arrival
- Yasai tempura (vegetable tempura, black bean mayonnaise)
- Tori karaage (Koji marinated fried chicken)
- Kani shot (snow crab, kizami wasabi, Bloody Mary)
- Wagyu tataki (seared Wagyu beef, cucumber pickle, toasted rice)
- Dragon roll (Tuna tartare, avocado, tobiko, shiso)
- Hamachi, tuna, salmon (Truffle ponzu, tosa soy, sushi garnish)
- Gindara saikyo yaki (Miso glazed black cod, asparagus, lotus root)
- Dingley Dell soy-braised pork belly (udon noodles dashi broth