Get your tickets to London first cinema on the river - from just £29Highlights:
• Five nights a week, in June and July, Time Out invites you to sail up the Thames in the middle of London for an evening of film on the river with City Cruises.
• A true original, this will be London's first cinema sailing on the river – and a unique addition to the city's thriving outdoor pop-up cinema scene.
• Each night, the boat will carry film lovers from Tower Pier, under the iconic Tower Bridge and east towards the Isle of Dogs, all while a movie plays on a large screen on the boat's open-top deck.
• Films include Jaws, La La Land, When Harry Met Sally, Dirty Dancing, Ghostbusters, Clueless and Finding Nemo.
• Tickets start at just £29 with no booking fees.
Each summer, Londoners love to watch movies in parks, on roofs, in squares – but never before has the city sat down for a movie while sailing up the River Thames. Now, Time Out is giving you that opportunity with our exclusive cinema boat. In June and July, we will be hosting screenings of some of our favourite films from Tuesday to Saturday each week. Before the sun hits the horizon, Time Out will welcome you on board City Cruises’ sleek vessel City Alpha, which will be well-stocked with drink and snacks to buy on board. After a sunset cruise, we will invite you to take a seat on the upper deck to watch your chosen film. Once the sun goes down, a movie will play on a large, cinema-style screen on the boat's open-top deck – as we cruise past the city's historic and modern sights.
After dark, once the movie's over, we'll dock back at Tower Pier where you can wander home in the shadow of the Tower of London – with a unique movie experience behind you. Get your tickets to this totally unique experience for as little as £29 and join some fun-loving people on a summer jaunt you won't forget in a hurry.
Terms of Entry:
• Your ticket is valid for one screening and cruise at Movies on the River.
• Over 18s only.
• Please select your preferred ticket on checkout and present your e-ticket on arrival. Only valid for your selected film and date.
• The boat departs from and returns to Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT.
• Boarding starts at 8pm and the boat will depart promptly at 8.15pm. The boat will not wait for latecomers, so please ensure that you arrive at the Pier in plenty of time. Refunds will not be issued for people who miss the boat!
• Screenings will commence around the time of sunset about an hour after boarding.
• Seating is unallocated.
• Wireless headphones will be provided for the screening.
• Blankets will be available on a first come first served basis.
• Personal food and drink items cannot be bought or consumed on the boat.
• Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase on the boat.
• Smoking is not permitted aboard the vessel.
• The event is on the uncovered top deck of the boat and will always go ahead whatever the weather! Please check the weather forecast in advance and wrap up appropriately. Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time. By purchasing a ticket, you accept the risk that weather you consider unsatisfactory may affect your cruise and screening, and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded unless your screening is cancelled by Time Out and no alternative arrangement can be made.
• Time Out Black discount is not valid on this event.
• Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the screening deck.
• By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to City Cruises PLC Conditions of Carriage, which can be found here: http://www.citycruises.com/about-city-cruises/terms-and-conditions. Please familiarise yourself with these before attending the event.
• Transaction is powered by YPlan. Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
See Time Out's terms and conditions here: www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions