Smooth African jazz at sunsetSurely there can be nothing better in the whole wide world than to watch a jazz concert at sunset in a deck chair with a drink and view over London? Back by popular demand, their jazz picnic series this year explores the mesmerising sounds of African jazz, from Afro blues to Afrobeat.
- Minnjiaraby is a band founded by Senegalese guitarist Abdoulaye Samb. His original music is inspired by Fula and Mandinka cultures among many others
- The name of the band means “The love of cultural mixing”, which expresses the richness of Senegalese traditions
- Soak up the incredible views over London from the bandstand
- Relax to the mesmerising sounds of African jazz, from Afro blues to Afro beat
- Plus, tasty food and drinks on site at the Horniman cafe
Sounds like the perfect summer hangout. Get involved.
This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.