Choral music celebrating the bicentenary of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert’s birth
What is it?
Tickets to an evening of classical music led by award-winning composer, Joby Talbot
‘A Sheen of Dew on Flowers’ is a new cantata on a grand scale for orchestra, chorus and soloists. Inspired by Victoria and Albert’s devoted partnership, the choral music performed at this exceptional celebration will bring to life the tale of one of the greatest marriages in history.
The concert will also be featuring Mendelssohn’s ‘Symphony No. 3’, which was dedicated to Queen Victoria and paints a vivid picture of the composer’s grand tour to Scotland in 1829. Before the concert, guests can gather in the auditorium for a complimentary talk about the new cantata with the composer, Joby Talbot, alongside conductor Natalie Murray Beale.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Joby Talbot: A Sheen of Dew on Flowers’ at Barbican Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.