Choose from more than 100 restaurant-quality meals
What do you get?
- Four recipe kits, plus step-by-step recipes cards, for just a quid
- Choose from more than 100 dishes from across the globe
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and under-600-calorie options available
Time Out says:
The idea of another month of dinners from the same old cookbooks might not be the most appealing thing in the face of another lockdown. So, it’s a good thing SimplyCook are here to help you mix it up. It has more than 100 recipes from around the world and, better still, it’ll send you recipe kits for four of them for just one pound (yes, £1!). Oh, and no need to worry about being locked into some sort of nasty year-long subscription, you can pause, change or cancel (although we doubt you’ll want to) your plan at any time. Bon Appetit!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for four recipe kits for just £1 from SimplyCook.
- To redeem, please follow the link to build your box.
- By purchasing this offer, you will be automatically signed up to a rolling £9.99 weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription to SimplyCook.
- You can change or cancel your subscription in the ‘Manage Subscription’ section of the SimplyCook website.
- You can cancel your subscription seven days after ordering your first box.
- This offer is valid for new customers only.
- One trial box per household.
- Boxes are delivered via Royal Mail and should arrive within four to five working days from the date of your order.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Boxes are designed to fit through most standard letterboxes and don’t require a signature.
- UK delivery only, including Northern Ireland.
- Excludes delivery to the Channel Islands.
- Dry ingredients are included, you will be required to provide four to six additional ingredients per dish.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian boxes are available.
- For full terms and conditions, visit https://www.simplycook.com/faq.
- Valid until December 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).