Drink and nibble at any of Martin Morales’s popular Peruvian joints
What is it?
A pisco sour, cancha crunchy cornnuts and a veggie fritter at Ceviche, Andina or Casita Andina restaurant.
We’re not taking the pisco when we say that Martin Morales knows food. The chef, restaurateur and author has been making waves in the London scene for years and Ceviche is no exception. This highly-acclaimed venture kick-started the capital’s obsession with Peruvian food and drink and has won over city dwellers as well as critics. Not only have Time Out’s Food and Drink Editors given the Old Street branch of Ceviche pisco bar and restaurant five stars, but our readers have too. This is the perfect opportunity for you to find out exactly why everyone loves these restaurants so much for just £10 with our exclusive offer. Sip on a pisco sour and enjoy some cancha cornnuts and a veggie fritter.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a pisco sour, cancha crunchy cornnuts and a veggie fritter at Ceviche, Andina or Casita Andina.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Not available Saturdays.
- Walk in only in bar area. No guaranteed seating.
- Only available Sunday - Friday from 5pm in any London Ceviche family restaurants (Ceviche, Andina and Casita Andina).
- Please note food will vary at each restaurant.
- Vouchers valid until June 30.
- This offer does not apply in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or set menus.