There’s been a murdah! You’ll need to find strong proof for this one…
- 68% off the normal price
- Your choice of this or one of 26 other online games
- Everything you need to theme a remote night in, too
- Perfect for a night in during lockdown
Time Out says
Partial to a wee dram? Well, you might not when you’re drink is accompanied by DEATH. Not yours, don’t worry. You’re at the Glen Frick Whisky distillery and the owner, whisky baron Toby Mory, has been found in a vat full of his finest malt. Sounds like a pretty good way to go to be fair but let’s park that and focus on who is the killer, because that’s what you and up to 11 of your pals are tasked with. You’re going to dig into the clues, interviews, tips and your own sleuthing skills to solve this one but you know what? We’ve got faith. You can totally do this. Go bag ‘em, champ.
And of course this particular online murder mystery sounds pretty damn swell but with this voucher you’ll get your pick from 27 games. Each of the downloadable games comes with full instructions, invitations, character booklets and a script or MP3 files for the inspector who will guide you through your chosen game. And if you want to do some remote themed partying? There are ideas, recipe suggestions and printable files to get you in the mood. You can check the games out at www.crime-time.co.uk/downloadable-games/
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a download of one game chosen from those at www.crime-time.co.uk/downloadable-games
- Redeem your voucher by choosing your game at www.crime-time.co.uk/downloadable-games
- Voucher must be redeemed within three months of purchase.
- If you are having trouble redeeming your code please email email@example.com
- Some games are over 17s only. Please check restrictions on each game on the link provided.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer