Unleash your creative spirit at this life drawing class with an ultraviolet twist
- Save 29% on this super-popular art class
- Sketch a professional life model painted with UV neon paint
- All art materials and a tutor provided
Time Out says
Always wanted to try life drawing? Here’s a way to take that idea and supercharge it. Neon Naked classes have become hugely popular in London in the last few years, and for good reason: they’re unlike any other life drawing class around – and they’re about being as creative as possible, instead of being perfectionist. Here’s how it works: you’re taken into a dark room and given all the art materials you need, including neon-glowing pastels, chalks, pencils, pens, crayons and paper. Your model is a person adorned in UV-reactive neon paint, with fluoro accessories, and lit with a combo of LED ultraviolet light and LED coloured lighting. The result? A truly otherworldly, gorgeous scene for you to paint however you choose. You’ll be guided by a tutor, which means the class is perfect for beginners. What are you waiting for?
Need to know;
- This voucher is valid for a Neon Naked Drawing Class. Location: The Areonaut, 264 High St, London W3 9BH.
- Classes take place at the following times: Tuesday October 19 (6-7.30pm; 8-9.30pm) and Tuesday November 23 (6-7.30pm; 8-9.30pm).
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Available to over 18s only.
- Please take your Time Out voucher with you to your chosen date and time.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.