This could really help you get your message out…
- Full UK tutor support
- 92% discount on full price
- Lifetime access
- Official partner of the British Computer Society
- Certificate on completion
Time Out says
So how do you connect your business with the people that matter? Sure, you could try the scattergun approach of stopping random strangers in the street but really, there are much more efficient ways to bag 'em. One of those is creating a webinar. But what the hell is a webinar? Well, it’s a portmanteau of ‘web’ and ‘seminar’ so that should give you some idea but you can basically think of them as live lectures where you can extol the virtues of your business through slides, video, presentations and whatnot. They can be a pretty powerful marketing tool and with this course you’ll learn everything from creating interactive presentations to attracting more business through attendees, search engine optimisation and marketing, and how to leverage social media, too. Now all you need to do is imagine your audience naked. Lovely stuff.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for 'How to create a great webinar' online course.
- To redeem you must e-mail your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org for course access making sure that your voucher code and security code is clearly stated. You will then be sent an email with redemption instructions. Please allow a few working days for a response.
- No refunds or cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed.
- Customer support available Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm via email, telephone and online chat.
- You must redeem your voucher by 31st March 2022
- Once redeemed you will have lifetime access.
- Official partner of the British Computer Society.
- Certificate will be provided on completion.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.