Pop Up Screens are bringing loads of great flicks to outdoor locations across London
- A summer-long series featuring classic and recent films
- Under 12s pay just £9 (please check film rating before purchasing)
- At locations across the breadth of London
Time Out says
You like films right? And beautiful summer evenings? Us too. So this is quite cool. You see, Pop Up Screens are combining cult films with a night under the stars from just £9. Its summer season runs from July 9 to September 19 and is taking in all corners of the city – from the centre (Corams Fields, Guildhall) to out in the sticks (Hilly Fields, Ravenscourt Park) – so there should be a screening within a stone’s throw of your yard. There’s plenty of choice, too. Want to spend a steamy couple of hours with prime-time-Swayze? ‘Dirty Dancing’, mate. Something a little more cerebral? Go for ‘Moonlight’. Plus there’s ‘Goonies’, ‘JoJo Rabbit’, ‘Grease’, ‘Jaws’, ‘Dreamgirls’ and loads more. Check them out – this is one pop-up you won’t want to block.
What’s on the programme?
Start times vary
Coram's Fields, Holborn
9 July – The Craft
10 July – The Greatest Showman
11 July – Bill & Ted Face the Music
6 Aug – JoJo Rabbit
7 Aug – Pretty Woman
8 Aug – Ghostbusters
Bishop's Park, Fulham
16 July – 10 Things I Hate About You
17 July – Dirty Dancing
18 July – Goonies
3 Sept – Rocket Man
4 Sept – A Star is Born
5 Sept – The Greatest Showman
North Greenwich, Greenwich Peninsula
23 July – Grease
24 July – Back to the Future
25 July – 500 Days of Summer
30 July – The Goonies
31 July – Dirty Dancing
1 Aug – Greatest Showman
Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith
13 Aug – Jaws
14 Aug – Bohemian Rhapsody
15 Aug – The Greatest Showman
10 Sept – Dirty Dancing
11 Sept – Jurassic Park
12 Sept – Rocket Man
Guildhall, City of London
16 Aug – The Greatest Showman
17 Aug – Moonlight
18 Aug – Philadelphia
19 Aug – The Beach
20 Aug – Dreamgirls
21 Aug – Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Manor House Gardens, Hither Green
27 Aug – Bohemian Rhapsody
28 Aug – The Greatest Showman
29 Aug – A Star is Born
Kennington Park, Oval
17 Sept – The Greatest Showman
18 Sept – Notting Hill
19 Sept – A Star is Born
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a Pop Up Screens cinema screening at various London locations.
- Start times and locations vary, stated in ticket option.
- Please check the rating before purchasing as refunds will not be permitted.
- Movies rated PG and 12a offer an under 12s ticket option.
- Adult ticket (12+) £14, Child ticket (under 12s) £9.
- Child tickets must be purchased with at least one adult ticket.
- Doors open up to 90 minutes before screening, please check your ticket option.
- To redeem take your ticket to the relevant film screening.
- 24-hour booking and cancellation period.
- Seating is not provided, except at Guildhall where there will be a free deckchair for people to sit on.
- FAQ'S https://www.popupscreens.co.uk/faqs/
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.