High-quality ethical coffee from the heart of the Peruvian Andes...
- From a pioneering, grower focused coffee business
- 100% Fairtrade, organic, exceptionally good, coffee
- Rich and smooth arabica beans, with dark chocolate notes
Time Out says
Do you know what makes coffee taste better? Knowing it’s been ethically sourced and that the far-afield farmers are well looked after. And that’s just what Cafédirect has been doing for the last 30 years. They invest over half of their products back into farming communities around the world, giving back to more than 600,000 smallholders and helping to drive positive environmental and social impact. So, excellent stuff, basically, but enough of the sermon. The real draw here is the coffee. It’s the good stuff and these Machu Picchu beans are some of the best they have – fully organic, full-bodied and with some gorgeous notes of dark chocolate. Plus, you know, caffeine! We all need caffeine.
Need to know
- Delivery is an additional charge at checkout
- To redeem, head to cafedirect.co.uk/shop/product/machu-picchu-750g
- UK residents only