Your chance to see the world’s largest collection of privately owned Banksy art
- A huge range of Banksy pieces on display
- Includes ‘Girl and Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’
- At a cool Covent Garden exhibition space
Time Out says
Banksy sure is one of the most talked-about artists of recent times. And whether or not you see him as one of the most important artists of recent years, his body of work generates as much interest as his anonymity. And you can see some of his best-known pieces at this collection exhibited in the heart of Covent Garden. It features prints, canvases, screenprints, sculptures and limited edition pieces, including ‘Girl and Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’. Quite the haul.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to see ‘The Art of Banksy’.
- General Admission - Valid for any time slot on your selected date option (entrance every 30 minutes between 10am to 5pm Monday to Wednesday and 10am to 8pm Thursday and Friday).
- To redeem, take your Time Out voucher to the exhibition on your selected date to exchange for a ticket for the next available time slot
- The offer runs Mon-Fri from Sep 6-Oct 22 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer