That’s 54% off tickets for the return of an award-winning musical
- The eagerly anticipated return of Jason Robert Brown’s acclaimed piece
- Bold new production from Jonathan O’Boyle
- At the Garrick Theatre, in the heart of Covent Garden
Time Out says
You might have seen Jason Robert Brown’s award-winning musical when it was sold out at the Southwark Theatre a decade ago. Or maybe you saw it streamed when it was watched by thousands from all over the world? Doesn’t matter, because the good news is that it’s back on in the West End, bringing its beautifully bittersweet score – featuring ‘I’m Still Hurting’, ‘Goodbye Until Tomorrow’ and ‘I Can Do Better Than That’ – to the Garrick Theatre. It’s a witty, romantic and moving musical telling the story of two lovers, with each person’s story told in contrasting chronological order, colliding together in the middle. Jonathan O’Boyle’s new production sounds fun, too.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘The Last 5 Years’ at the Garrick Theatre.
- You will be sent your E-tickets in advance of the event.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Seats are allocated by the Box Office and not Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer