That’s 72% off dishes at ten awesome South Asian street food stalls
- At a cool new outdoor streatery close to Euston Square, Great Portland Street and Warren Street
- Choose from ten family-run stalls serving high-quality and authentic South Asian dishes
- Available throughout August
Time Out says
You know what you need in your life? More top-notch street food. Because there can never be enough top-notch street food. And this new food market – just a stone’s throw from Euston Square, Great Portland Street and Warren Street, btw – is a belter, showcasing some seriously fine South-Asian flavours. And just to really tempt you down to sample its very fine wares, they’re offering you a meal for just £2.50. Bananas! So what to expect? Well, you can see what dishes you can bag for your £2.50 below but if we said things like world-famous veggie stuff from Ravi Shankar and legendary nihari at Raavi Kebab would that stir your palate? Thought so. Go get ‘em.
Drummond Villa: chicken tikka masala naan or paneer shashlik with rice
Chutneys: any dosa and soft drink or clay pot biryani chicken and a soft drink
Taste of India: Indian buffet or chicken curry and rice
Hot Pepper Café: half pounder, chips and a soft drink or falafel/chicken wrap and a drink
Diwana: Diwana thali with soft drink or lassi
Raavi Kebab: naan/roti and chicken or lamb curry or naan/roti and kebab or chicken tikka.
Masala King: chicken or lamb curry with rice or naan and drink or chicken or lamb biryani and drink Milkman: any crepe
Ravi Shankar: masala dosa or spinach and paneer dosa
Shah Tandoori: mughlai chicken or lamb or chicken or lamb jalfrezi
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a meal at the new Drummond Streatery food market.
- To redeem, take your voucher to your chosen vendor.
- Only valid on selected vendors and meals, listed above.
- Only valid for use in August 2021.
- Available daily from midday to 9pm.
- One voucher per customer.
- Subject to availability.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.