Want to ask Maggie Thatcher some questions? Here’s your chance (kinda)
- Written and performed by the acclaimed Pip Utton
- A show with audience participation sending it in all kinds of directions
- An award-winning show received to considerable critical acclaim
Where and when?
Friday July 30, doors 6pm, show 7.30pm, 53 Mount Ephraim Lane, SW16 1JE
Time Out says
So this could get heated. For a couple of reasons. One, Pip Utton, the man inhabiting the character of Maggie Thatcher is very good at understanding who she was and what she stood for. The second? Well people sure have some deep feelings about old Madge. And the brilliant premise here is that the audience can ask this reincarnated Maggie any question they like and she’ll answer exactly as she would have back in the day. It’s really very well done indeed.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘Playing Maggie’
- Timings for the concert - 6pm doors open, 7.30pm programme begins, 9.30pm music ends and 10pm final doors.
- To redeem, please take your voucher with you to the event
- All attendees must hold their own ticket.
- Photo credit: Andy Doornhein
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer