Mould your very own clay creation at this boozy beginner’s pottery class
- Make your very own clay mug to take home
- Learn the basics of working with air dry clay
- Pay just £29 for a class usually worth £120
Time Out says
Clay. There’s just something so satisfying about the way it sinks through your fingers, feels cool to the touch and slowly takes the shape that you envisaged. It’s not wonder that pottery has become an incredibly widespread hobby! And if you’re yet to discover it for yourself, then here’s your perfect change. Midas Touch Crafts are letting you take their popular one-hour air dry pottery workshop for just £29. And, they’ll let you bring your own booze to make it that little extra bit fun and social.
So how does it work, exactly? Forget complicated wheels, ‘Ghost’-style – here, you’ll be working with air dry clay, moulding it with your hands, learning all the basic techniques and applying patterns directly to the clay. You’ll get to take your mug home with you; don’t forget to bring a box to take it with you as air dry clay can take up to 24 hours to set.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a BYOB ceramic air dry pottery workshop.
- Available dates are: January - 23rd, 30th, February - 6th, 13th, 20th, March - 13th, April - 3rd, 24th, May - 1st, 15th, 22nd, 29th, June - 5th, 12th,19th, 26th
- The workshop lasts for 60 minutes.
- To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org your voucher and security codes to request availability.
- Expires four months from the date of purchase
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.