Create a blooming beautiful floral centrepiece, drink in hand
- Learn to make a stunning floral arrangement!
- Take home your own creation (and lots of knowledge!)
- Work with chrysanthemums and foliage and oasis and wire
- Pay just £29 for a class usually worth £120
- Available Sundays at 10am and 12pm
Time Out says
You know those impossibly elegant, perfectly put-together floral centrepieces that you see at weddings and fancy parties? Of course you do. But did you ever think that you could make one yourself? That dream could soon become a reality thanks to this flower arranging workshop, run by Midas Touch Crafts. In this one-hour session, you’ll learn how to prepare flowers, cut them correctly, and create a centrepiece that could last up to six weeks. But the best bit? You’ll be equipped with the knowledge to make as many as you want in future… just don’t tell your soon-to-be-married friends or they’ll all be wanting one!
This class is also BYOB, which means you can sip your favourite beer or wine as you decide whether that peony should go with those lilies.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a BYOB flower arranging class
- To redeem, email email@example.com your voucher and security codes to request availability.
- Available Sundays at 10am and 12pm, subject to availability.
- Redemption period is four months from date of purchase.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.