These ain’t your average flatbread, people
- 44% off the full price
- At a brand new restaurant from two restaurateurs with pedigree
- Choose from six incredible flatbreads
- Plus a free Moroccan tea or fresh mint tea
Time Out says
They’re calling it ‘a flatbread revolution’ and yeah, we can totally get where they’re coming from. You can see the menu below but we’re guessing you’ve seen the pictures already, right? So damn good. There are some more bits of good news, too. This new place is from Javier Troitino-Ramos, and Emilio Malik, and these guys know how to make a restaurant. Plus it’s a great location on Neal Street, right in the heart of Covent Garden. Plus! You get a free Moroccan tea or fresh mint tea. Aces.
What’s on the menu?
Chestnut mushroom, chargrilled peppers, sweetcorn, vegan mozzarella, plum tomato sauce, olive, sumac & curried avocado
Pulled chilli pepper beef, mozzarella, avocado hummus, red onion, pickled green chilli, garlic sauce
Avocado hummus, tomato, grilled onion, smoked aubergine, halloumi, plum tomato sauce, rocket leaf
Tandoori chicken, chargrilled capsicum, English cheddar, caramelised tomato sauce, red onion, rocket leaf
Flamed chicken, masala lamb keema, sweetcorn, tomato, mozzarella, olives, fresh coriander, caramelised tomato sauce
Spiced paneer, spiced peppers, caramelised tomato sauce, red onion, mozzarella, rocket leaf Halloum manoush
Halloumi, spiced tomato, sumac, pomegranate, parsley
Spicy lamb manoush
Spicy lamb, cheddar, chestnut mushroom, toasted sesame attar, tomato sauce, coriander
Need to know
- This voucher is for a flatbread and a drink from Manakish & Naanza.
- To redeem email firstname.lastname@example.org your voucher codes.
- Available Tuesday to Thursday.
- Valid until August 24 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.