One compere, three comedians, lots of laughsEach weekend, Just The Tonic provide four of the best. Join them for some epic food from the new Comedy Loft menu or grab some of their famous cocktails. You will be laughing from start to finish and to top it all off, you get free entry into the after-party as well.
Tonight's lineup is Matt Welcome, Charlie Baker, Dane Baptiste and Wayne Deakin.
- All venues may operate strobe lighting during the show.
- All shows are subject to last minute line-up changes.
- Large groups may be asked to pay a behavioural bond on arrival. This will be redeemed after the show at the show manager’s discretion, based on how the party have conducted themselves.
- If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive, the venue will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling.
- No offensive novelty toys, they will be kept at the box office through the show and returned at the end of the show. Fancy dress is allowed but it must be tasteful and not deemed as crude or offensive, if your attire stops other people enjoying the show (i.e. flashing lights, big hat etc) you will be asked to remove it.
- Smoking and electronic cigarettes are not permitted in the venue.